students-2009
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

students-2009

أهــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــلا و ســـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــهـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــلا

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

][..blind girl..][

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
marawy

marawy

العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/01/2009

][..blind girl..][ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ][..blind girl..][   ][..blind girl..][ Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء 10 فبراير - 12:26

it's a short story bt it's make me cryin
hope u like it

There was a blind girl who hated herself because of being blind. She hated everyone except her boyfriend. One day, the girl said that if she could only see the world, she would marry her boyfriend. One lucky day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her! Then she saw everything including her boyfriend...her boyfriend then asked her, now that you can see, will you marry me? The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend was blind! She said, I am sorry but I can't marry you because you are blind. Her boyfriend walked away with tears....and said "please just take care of my eyes"
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Admin
Admin
Admin

تاريخ التسجيل : 15/01/2009

][..blind girl..][ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ][..blind girl..][   ][..blind girl..][ Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء 10 فبراير - 13:04

very sad story but itz very nice, i hope itz not true bcz f itz trure she doesnt have even a heart,, a cherry lmojrmaa
https://students-2009.yoo7.com
بنوته كوول

بنوته كوول

تاريخ التسجيل : 11/02/2009

][..blind girl..][ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ][..blind girl..][   ][..blind girl..][ Icon_minitime1الخميس 12 فبراير - 4:36

thankcs Cool
ضايع

ضايع

تاريخ التسجيل : 12/02/2009

][..blind girl..][ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ][..blind girl..][   ][..blind girl..][ Icon_minitime1الجمعة 13 فبراير - 5:06

truth hurts::

ya it's niice cayse its sad right
yeaa she realy dont

super113::

yaa
welcome sweety
Cool
احلى فرفوشه

احلى فرفوشه

تاريخ التسجيل : 11/02/2009

][..blind girl..][ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ][..blind girl..][   ][..blind girl..][ Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء 24 فبراير - 6:59

ohhh my god

what kind of heart dose she got
No No

][..blind girl..][
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
students-2009 :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: